TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A booking for the tour displays the customer's compliance of the Terms and Conditions below.
- Tour tickets are not for resale and are non-refundable.
- Customers are advised to arrive for their tour at least 30-45 minutes before the start time. If customers are late for the tour we will endeavour to move them onto the next available tour if possible.
- All Tour and Museum visits are subject to change, cancellation and alteration, sometimes at short notice.
- Chelsea FC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule your booking for the Stadium Tour and Museum, should the local licensing authority preclude access. Every effort will be made to contact the ticket holder.
- Right of admission is entirely at Chelsea FC's discretion.
- Refunds will not be given under any circumstances, however changes to the tour dates and times can be arranged by calling 0371 811 1955, the changes will incur no extra cost.
- All customers must wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- All areas of the stadium are non-smoking.
- Food and drink may not be consumed on the tour.
- Personal property is the responsibility of the owner. Chelsea FC accepts no liability for any loss or damage to such property.
- We are not able to provide storage facilities for any luggage, pushchairs or buggies on site due to security reasons.
- Children under the age of 16 will not be admitted to the Stadium Tour and Museum unless accompanied by an adult.
- We have facilities to welcome disabled customers on our tours. If you are a disabled customer please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to make any additional arrangements necessary for your visit.
- The Stadium Tour and Museum department reserve the right to evict any customers that fail to adhere to the rules and regulations outlined throughout the Tour and Museum.
- In the event of unruly behaviour, Chelsea FC will have the right to eject customers who are behaving inappropriately. Chelsea Football Club operates a zero tolerance policy. Any criminal offences perpetrated onsite will be dealt with accordingly with full cooperation of the Metropolitan Police.
- Customers are not permitted on the pitch at any time, and failure to adhere to this will result in removal from the tour.
- DAYS OUT GUIDE PROMOTION. The National Rail Days Out Guide 2-for-1 Promotion is redeemable on 'The Stadium Tour and Museum' product only and is only valid against the Adult price ticket.